- 13th Place World Championship 2019, Moscow, Russia
- 1st Place Caribbean Cup 2019
- SW Freestyle World Championship 2018, Moscow, Russia
- 1st place – Caribbean Cup 2018
- 6th place Kenguru Pro SW World Cup 2017 Super Final, Guadeloupe
- 1st place – Open Bar’s, Guadeloupe, 2016 and 2017
- NAME :POLOR
- SURNAME :DARYL
- AGE :19
- CITY :Abymes
- COUNTRY :GUADELOUPE
- SPECIALTIES :Force statique
A FEW WORDS FROM DARYL POLOR :
French athlete of 19 years, born in Guadeloupe and have always resided there, I discovered the Street Workout with the help of social networks like Youtube as well as the videos of the first World competitions, where I could start to follow the athletes « Symbols “of this displine.
I adhere directly to the many sensations that Street Workout offers me; Freedom, surpassing oneself, adrenaline …
But also the values specific to this sport, such as sharing, relationships, meetings …
Determined, member of the S.B.L team for more than two year, it’s been more than three years since I practice and I already count multiple victories on National and International competitions.
Finalist at the Super Final of the SW World Cup 2017 which was held on my island last December, I get the 6th Place! Satisfied for a first time!
Following my title of winner of the 2018 Caribbean Cup, it is with pride that I was able to represent my home island, my country and my team at the Street Workout Freestyle World Championship in Moscow in 2018!
I give you an appointment on December 19 for the SW Freestyle Championship of Guadeloupe! See you soon !
– Favorite Tricks: Full Planche